Next week will be our 12 month anniversary being on the waiting list. It's been a long wait and I know there are a lot of families who have waited much longer than we have. International adoption is not easy, but it's totally worth the wait when you bring your child home!! We hope to receive our referral by the end of the year. On Friday, we had our doctor physicals updated. What fun! Our local social worker is working on updating our homestudy. We need to go back to the police station for the background letter. I also have dossier documents that need to be redone. I plan to have everything sent back to our agency by next week.
I'm trying getting used to everything here on Blogger. :o)
Saturday, September 27, 2008
One Year Waiting...
Posted by Our Second Miracle at 11:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hi,
Just found your new blog...looks great! I can't believe the 12th month is approaching. Ugh! I'm going to put your blog on my blog list, let me know if you want me to take it down. Hope your having a great weekend! I'll send you an email tomorrow or monday. :)
Staci
Hi Karen,
Love the new blog. I've been thinking about you and hoping you get your referral soon. Let me know of any news :)
I just saw your comment! Of course I don't mind. :)
How exciting that you are waiting for your referral. Although the wait is BRUTAL!!! Hoping to see good news here very soon.
Robertavz
Congrats on reaching this big milestone! We are waiting for a Taiwan baby girl. Here's to a speedy referral.
Krista
http://the-mayne-event.blogspot.com
Hi- just for fun I tagged you for blog tag. Come see on my blog.
Post a Comment