CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 13, 2009

It's a Girl!!!!


We're so excited to introduce Zoe!! She is 3 months old and healthy! We need to buy lots of hair bows and barrettes!! The call came last night and we received pictures today. We hope to start the paperwork next week! It's the best valentine's we will ever have!

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Omigosh!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is so beautiful! :) And I love her name.

What orphanage/program is she from?

Oh, I'm so happy for you! :)

Our Second Miracle said...

Thanks Michelle!
We're working with Heartsent...St. Lucy's.

Staci said...

I just sent you an email, but I have to say again...CONGRATS on your beautiful daughter!!!

Cindy said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful!! Hope you can go and pick her up soon. . .

Cindy
http://adopttaiwan.wordpress.com

Missy said...

Oh my she is so precious!! Congratulations :)

Robin said...

WOW! She is just beautiful. Congratulations on your new daughter. Very pretty name:)
What a great way to celebrate Valentine's Day.

Robin
(three boys and a little lady)

Sarah k said...

She is precious!!!!! I am so happy for you guys! I know you have to be in shock somewhat. AFter the wait it is very welcomed news!!!!! WOO HOO!!! Now I will be whacking Tinkerbell over your site to try to get you speedy court!! lol..

Sarah k

Sarah said...

She's so lovely! Congratulations!!!! Please e-mail me privately regarding networking with other SLC families. Congratulations, once again! journeytohannahclaire AT gmail DOT com

Ruth said...

Congratulations on your referral! She is beautiful and your son is so handsome!! I am sure he will be a great big brother!
Ruth (from St. Lucy's list)

momwithfaithandhope said...

Thanks for stopping by our blog!! Your children are beautiful! Congratulations on the referral of Zoe. She's a doll! Praying for a speedy court process for you!

Michelle said...

Hi! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog to offer congrats. You asked where Chloe was...she's actually at the TWCA. We're using Gladney.

I feel so incredibly blessed right now!