CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

More Pictures



We didn't receive our July pictures and update on Zoe. The above pictures are from our director when she visited in June. SLC is having their government inspection in August so I guess our update and pictures are delayed or we won't see it this month. Our travel dates were actually delayed because of the inspection and Jennifer who works on the court paperwork at SLC is gone on maternity leave. I hope to see an update before we leave. I'm concerned that her clothes are too small. Oh well, shopping in Taiwan sounds like fun!

2 comments:

Robin said...

She looks so snuggly in her bed. She is such a beautiful little girl.

Cindy said...

Oh, that might explain the delay in getting height/weight updates. We did get a few new photos, though. We're still waiting on travel dates - I'm hoping to hear something this week.

Cindy
http://adopttaiwan.wordpress.com