What a cute (or should I say 'scary') pirate and adorable kitten! Hope they had fun and stayed warm in the cold and rainy weather we had for trick-or-treating. Happy Halloween!
Aww! You got some great pictures of pirate Tony! Love his facial hair LOL! And that is the cutest kitten ever! What joke did Tony tell this year?
What an awesome pirate, and adorable kitty! I LOVE the pic of them both standing at the window!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a cute (or should I say 'scary') pirate and adorable kitten! Hope they had fun and stayed warm in the cold and rainy weather we had for trick-or-treating. Happy Halloween!
Aww! You got some great pictures of pirate Tony! Love his facial hair LOL! And that is the cutest kitten ever! What joke did Tony tell this year?
What an awesome pirate, and adorable kitty! I LOVE the pic of them both standing at the window!
Post a Comment