We're still waiting for our travel dates. We heard that Zoe's birth mom is not available to sign Zoe's passport paperwork. Our agency sent us power of attorney forms to have notarized, certified and authenticated by the Taiwanese consulate. Then we wait for the paperwork to be sent to Taiwan. I'm not sure how long it takes after the passport is issued. I'm hoping we are traveling in July. We did receive some new pictures of Zoe. Our agency's director was visiting and took some pictures for us. Can't wait for the day when we meet our baby girl.
Friday, June 26, 2009
A Small Delay
Posted by Our Second Miracle at 10:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I hope all the paperwork is signed and taken care of quickly. . .I love the precious new picture!
Cindy
http://adopttaiwan.wordpress.com
We had to do the same thing for Jake. I think this part of the wait is the hardest! Hope you can get to Taiwan as fast as possible. Thinking of you guys :) Love the picture.
She is too cute!!! I can't wait to follow your journey to Taiwan!!! How exciting!
Debbie:)
I am sorry for your delay. She is such a beautiful girl. I hope everything gets taken care of quick. I am looking forward to following your journey to Taiwan and back.
Post a Comment