
Zoe in her car walker. I believe her hair is shorter than from last month. The picture with her in the pink ribbon hair bow and today's hair style looks a little different.
Nursery Update:
She is learning to turn over. She can switch from left to right.
She is learning to eat solid foods. She
grabs stuff and puts into her mouth. She likes to play and she is
active. She is crawling with her stomach on the ground. She can play by
herself and does not emotionally cling to people. She likes to look
around when in prone position.
We're to hear about our travel dates in the next week or two! Yay!
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
June Pixs
Posted by Our Second Miracle at 7:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
What a cutie!! I can't wait to see you all together.
Even with the new hairdo, she's adorable! It won't be long now. So happy for you.
Too cute!!! The hair is just adorable!!!! I know you are itching to just smell it and touch it! Hang in there hon!
Sarah k
Taiwankiddo2.blogspot.com
She is just so cute!
so precious! I can't wait to see her in your arms! :) Congrats on first decree :)
Big hugs
Tami
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogpsot.com
Such a sweet little bug. I think she just keeps getting cuter and cuter!
I hope you get your travel dates soon. Hopefully we get our July updates soon and you have good news about travel as well :)
Post a Comment