Here's Zoe's picture that they used on her Visa. SLC was kind enough to give us the picture on CD. 
Michael went to AIT for the Visa. He said it was very easy and it wasn't busy compared to yesterday. We have all of her documents now and will turn in the famous brown envelope in LA. I know for Guatemala there is a form G-884 you can fill out with the USCIS to request get back your information from the envelope. I haven't tried it for Tony's packet. I think I will send for both kid's packet after we get Zoe's COC.
Well, we leave in 12 hours!! Michael has gone to the bank to exchange more cash. We have been using cash for almost everything. Miss Zoe is napping and I need to start packing. We hope to venture out this afternoon. I've been taking pictures!! Wish you could see them. :) Soon!!
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Zoe's Passport/Visa Picture
Posted by Our Second Miracle at 9:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
OMG! That is one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen!!! Have a great trip home:)
She's so CUTE!!
What a beauty! I love that photo! Thank you for all the travel advice...I was researching the currency last night. I will be praying for a smooth trip home!
Cindy
http://adopttaiwan.wordpress.com
That picture is just too precious. She is gorgeous! I was in tears as I read your posts and saw your pictures. I realized yesterday that you would already be in Taiwan and have little Zoe in your arms. So happy for you!!!!
Post a Comment